Jessica Stansbury is a Partner based in the Washington D.C. office of Oliver Wyman. She is an expert in pricing, sales, and marketing with extensive experience in B2B pricing, sales force transformation, business model design, commercial transformation, marketing and loyalty. Her recent casework includes:
- For a global manufacturer, designed and executed an aftermarket commercial transformation program to capture incremental margin.
- For an aerospace OEM, developed and executed a pricing function transformation to move from a cost plus to value-based pricing.
- For a mixed B2B direct and distributor-based sales force, developed a growth strategy through assessing future customer needs, designed the optimal go-to-market model, defined the roles and competencies needed to deliver it, and created an organizational structure to support the model. Developed a staffing model to evaluate needs to deliver a differentiated support model based on multiple role definitions and forecasted customer growth.
- For a Canadian retailer, designed and negotiated partnership in a new retail coalition, including creation of customer value proposition, extensive iterative modeling of business case economics, and definition of data sharing and usage.
- For a global hotel company, evaluated the effectiveness of the Revenue Management function and current organizational structure and evaluated organizational alternatives in the context of the business strategy.
Jessica graduated with distinction from Stanford University with a B.S. in Management Science and Engineering, and received Honors in International Security Studies