Reporting Security Incidents
If you are a current supplier and need to report a security incident, please contact your primary Marsh McLennan account contact by phone. In the event you are unable to reach such contact promptly, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include: (a) a description of the incident, including its impact; (b) the expected resolution time (if it has not already been resolved); (c) corrective measures to be taken, evaluation of alternatives and next steps; and (d) the name and phone number of the supplier representative for us to contact to obtain further information and updates.
Marsh McLennan’s Suppliers are held to the same standards as our colleagues, as outlined in MMC’s Greater Good. If you are a current supplier and have an ethical issue you would like to report, you may use MMC’s Secure Ethics & Compliance Line.
The Ethics & Compliance Line is a comprehensive and confidential reporting tool supplied by specialist provider NAVEX Global to assist in addressing allegations of fraud, abuse, and other misconduct in the workplace, all while cultivating a positive work environment. The Ethics & Compliance Line is an important part of our culture, and assists us in creating a safe, secure, and ethical workplace. You are encouraged to seek guidance on ethical dilemmas, provide positive suggestions, or communicate a concern. Effective communication is critical in today’s workplace and this is a great tool to enhance that communication.
Purchasing & Payments
Marsh McLennan Suppliers, please watch this short three-minute video for important tips on how to transact with Marsh McLennan in the most efficient manner to ensure on-time payment. Thank you!
Invoicing Marsh McLennan
For goods and services supplied to any business of Marsh McLennan, you are required to have a Purchase Order (PO) in your possession before billing us. Once you have the PO, and you have supplied the goods or services requested you can invoice us as follows:
- Email your invoices in pdf format (black & white/mono only) without delay, making sure that the purchase order (PO) number is included and send them to the appropriate regional mailbox:
- Remember to send one pdf invoice per email. Multiple invoices per email complicate processing and will result in lost invoices.
- Where available, please use the Tungsten portal to upload invoices. https://www.tungsten-network.com/customer-campaigns/marshmclennan/
- Refer to the Marsh & McLennan Companies' supplier information pages at http://www.mmc.com/suppliers.html for more information.
Marsh McLennan has partnered with Tungsten Network to provide a simpler way for suppliers to submit invoices. By joining the Tungsten Network, you will have the ability to track invoice payment status and improve cash flow. This initiative is key to our strategy and we are confident you will see significant benefits to your business.
- Fast, guaranteed invoice delivery. Invoices are received electronically and securely against any valid Marsh McLennan purchase order listed in the Tungsten portal
- Early invoice data validation. Tungsten Network validates supplier invoice data at time of entry, streamlining approval
- Greater visibility of invoice status. Suppliers no longer need to chase people and invoices, but can instead view status at any stage
- On-time payments. Improves supplier cash-flow
- Tungsten HelpDesk and Support. Suppliers have access to the Tungsten HelpDesk for invoicing support and assistance
Enroll in electronic invoicing with Marsh & McLennan partner Tungsten: http://www.tungsten-network.com/mmc/ *Not available in all geographies.
Accounts Payable Contacts
For purchase order and invoice status with all Marsh McLennan businesses, the fastest and easiest way to check status is to use our Electronic Invoicing partner Tungsten referenced above. In the absence of electronic invoicing, suppliers may inquire by email: R12iProcurement.HelpDesk@mmc.com
This applies to all businesses including: Marsh McLennan, Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, Oliver Wyman, Nera, VOSCO, ENCON, and Stars.
Exception: Suppliers inquiries for Marsh McLennan countries located in Latin America / South America, please refer to your Purchase Order for a Marsh McLennan business contact.
Terms & Conditions
Where a master agreement is in effect between the supplier and Marsh McLennan, or the Marsh McLennan affiliate that is the Customer, the terms of that agreement will govern all purchase orders. In the absence of any such agreement, purchase orders will be governed by Marsh McLennan standard terms and conditions, except that purchase orders for the performance of Services or delivery of Goods in each of the countries listed below will be governed by the version of Marsh McLennan standard terms and conditions translated into the local language for each country respectively (click on applicable country name for translation):
If you are a prospective supplier and would like to be considered for future opportunities with Marsh McLennan, please complete the Marsh McLennan Supplier Registration Form below. Your information will be preserved within our Registered Supplier Database, which is referenced by our Global Sourcing and Procurement department for future opportunities.