Souheil is the CMT Partner leading Oliver Wyman’s global cyber platform. He has over 30 years of professional experience, developing and managing visioning, strategy, organization, and human capital projects, as well as implementing large transformation programs for government and commercial clients in the US and the Middle East.
- Oversaw the development of the strategy, operating model, and implementation plan for a national-level cybersecurity agency in MENA
- As transformation leader, led several strategy development, organizational redesign, and change management teams at the largest telecom operator, the largest Ministry of Defense, and the largest petrochemical manufacturer in MENA, among others.
- Led the development of a strategy and its implementation for a $5.1Bn global private equity group focused on real estate development; advised the CEO on a broad range of issues, including strategy, governance, organization, communication, CSR, and performance optimization. Led the successful exit of the group after 7 years.
- Developed full Human Capital plans for several leading private sector organizations in MENA, including strategy, operating model, organization, processes, technologies, and implementation
- Developed an economic restructuring plan for a Middle East government; work focused on Foreign Direct Investment, administrative reform, human resource development, culture change, and rural development, resulting in a sustained program allowing the client to monitor its progress against set strategic objectives and to increase transparency and credibility with donor countries
- Developed a private sector strategy for a GCC government client, including presentations to the head of state regarding the full integration of the private sector into the country’s economy
Prior to joining Oliver Wyman, Souheil was Executive Vice President and Managing Director at one of the oldest management consulting firms in MENA, and before that, he established one of the top 3 global strategy consulting firms in MENA. He also held the role of Chief Strategy Officer at a $5.1 Billion private equity firm with projects ranging from the Middle East to Malaysia.
Souheil holds a B.S. in mechanical engineering from the Rochester Institute of Technology in NY, and an MPP (Public Policy) from Harvard University. He is fluent in English, Arabic, and French.