Fritz is a Partner and one of the leaders of Oliver Wyman’s Health & Life Sciences Practice. He works in pharmaceutical, medical technology, wholesale, and retail pharmacy markets across Europe and the US. His clients include companies looking to evolve their business models, to increase their customer-orientation and to grow their returns. He helps executives create partnerships in health ecosystems, optimize commercial strategies for top-line growth, foster internal collaboration, and deliver efficiencies. Fritz also has expertise in building capabilities in sales, marketing and strategy & planning.
Examples of his work include:
- Helping several pharmaceutical companies partner with digital health start-ups and innovators to enhance their product and service offering to stakeholders in the health ecosystem
- Helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies optimize global go-to-market strategies and resource allocation for launch and in-line drugs, resulting in exceeding market-consensus growth forecasts
- Advising a medical technology player in designing a winning go-to-market strategy, addressing shifts in customer landscape, channels, and needs
- Supporting life sciences organizations evolve their operating models to foster innovation, customer-orientation, and collaboration
- Advising pharmaceutical and consumer health companies develop their portfolio strategy to enhance their risk-return profile, triggering multiple asset deals
- Supporting a pharma distributor improve its labor productivity and procurement to reduce operating costs
Outside client work, Fritz runs executive sessions at Oliver Wyman’s Health Innovation Center on collaboration between digital innovators and pharmaceutical companies and providers to bring healthcare innovation to market and improve care and patient outcomes.
Before joining Oliver Wyman, Fritz was with another strategy consulting company in Munich and New York. He graduated from his business studies at EBS Universität and ESCP Business School Paris/Berlin with a Diplôme de Gestion and Diplom-Kaufmann (MBA equivalent). Fritz is fluent in German, English, French, and Spanish. He lives in Hamburg with his wife and four kids.